The questions which are to be asked during the session:
- What’s your best advice for challenging more able students?
- Do you provide any extra curricular events or activities for more able students?
- What support do teachers receive to help challenge more able students?
- What are the main factors that lead more able students to underachieve & how can this be prevented/dealt with?
- Where do you find resources that challenge more able students?
- What are your top tips for ensuring more able students achieve their maximum potential in your subject?
The session commences at 8pm (UK time) on Thursday evening via the #UKEdChat tag on Twitter. If you have never participated in a Twitter chat before, please see our guidance and advice by clicking here.