Next time, on #UKEdchat…
Thursday 18th September 2014
Hosted by: Jane Basnett – theme: Is it possible to teach students today without using technology?
#ukedchat Poll for Thursday 18th September 2014 with @basnettj
- Technology in the classroom is useless in the wrong hands. How do we make it an effective tool for everyone? (37%, 19 Votes)
- How do we need to develop as a teaching community to keep up with such a fast changing digital landscape? (25%, 13 Votes)
- Should all schools be looking to implement a digital strategy? (17%, 9 Votes)
- Rote learning still has a place to play in education in the 21st century? (12%, 6 Votes)
- Is it possible to teach students today without using technology? (9%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 52
Thursday 25th September 2014
Click on image for more details on how to get involved.
Fancy hosting a #ukedchat session? Please contact us here for more information and guidance.