Re-blog your blog post to the UKEdChat Communities via the form below.
If you wish to write a Guest Post exclusively for UKEdChat, please click here.
We select blog posts that, we feel, will inspire the UKEdChat Community that:
- Help develop classroom ideas.
- Resources for teachers at all phases of education.
- Classroom ideas that worked for you.
We avoid publishing:
- Rants! – Writing can help get those frustrations off your chest, but these are best placed on your own website.
- Open Letters – Especially to government ministers. Our site is visited by teachers beyond the borders of your country, so try to word your blog post that can help teachers generally.
- Offensive Language.
- Blogs that link back to commercial sites.
- Blog entries that are overly political.