- Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site (including text, images and graphics as well as the overall design and concepts) is subject to copyright and all rights are reserved.
- ukedchat.com is not liable for any damages arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information provided, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- We offer no guarantee that any information published here is accurate, either at the time of publishing or at any time in the future. If you spot any mistakes please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information provided does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- This site offers links to other sites. ukedchat.com is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. A link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
- How we use your information:
- We track where our visitors are located, for statistical purposes only.
- If you register on the site or via our e-mail bulletin, we do not use the details for any other reason and will not pass them on to anyone else without your consent.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer which can log certain information about your visit.
- You can find out how to manage and delete cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Market, Shop, Orders and Purchases
We allow third party sellers to list and sell their products at ukedchat.com. In each case this is indicated on the respective product information page. While ukedchat.com as a platform provider helps facilitate transactions that are carried out on the our platform, ukedchat.com is neither the buyer nor the seller of the seller’s items, unless otherwise stated. We provide a venue for sellers and buyers to negotiate and complete transactions. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third party products is solely between buyer and seller. UKEdChat.com is not a party to this contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it nor is it the seller’s agent. The seller is responsible for the sale of the products and for dealing with any buyer claims or any other issue arising out of or in connection with the contract between the buyer and seller.
Buyer – Although ukedchat.com will process the payment on your behalf. We reserve the right to then forward your details to the seller who can then send the product/s direct to you.
Dispute – Any transaction disputes are between you (the buyer), and the seller of the product. Any payment dispute made by PayPal should be raised with PayPal directly, plus confirmation of dispute to UKEdChat via email@example.com
Quality – We cannot guarantee the quality of goods received. If you are not happy with your product, you should raise concerns directly with the seller.
We are always happy to review products onto ukedchat.com and/or our UKEd Magazine, subject to the following terms:
- With all reviews, we will link readers to an affiliate link site (such as Amazon) where any transactions will occur in a third party domain.
- If affiliate links are not possible, we will charge an administration fee to adding reviews to the site. This is agreed on a case-by-case system.
- We are able to place products in our own market-place, but these are placed on a case-by-case agreement.
- We will act impartially on all reviews submitted on ukedchat.com and/or UKEdMagazine.
- We are under no obligation to review all the items that we get sent, although we do our up-most to accommodate each product.
- Some products will be sent out to teachers, so they can try out products with their students. In this regard, full privacy agreements will be in place.