-Date: Thursday 20th September 2012 Hosted by: @joelittlewood You need to Login or Register to […]
–Session Title: How much say should we give our students in what and how they learn? […]
–Session Title: How can we create a curriculum where all subjects are valued equally? Date: Thursday […]
– Session Title: Old dog, new tricks – What new/innovative things will you introduce in to […]
– Session Title: Pupil Behaviour: how do we promote a culture of positive behaviour in […]
– Session Title: What is the legacy of 2012 going to be? Date: Thursday 16th August […]
– Session Title: What specifically turns off students today to the most common methods of teaching? […]
Session 109: Given the chance, what would you keep, change, adjust or improve in our Education system, and why?
– Session Title: Given the chance, what would you keep, change, adjust or improve in our […]
– Session Title: What ICT shall we teach from September? Date: Thursday 26th July 2012, hosted […]
Session Title: How could we encourage members of the local community to engage with education? […]
– [pullquote](@CanonsOPP) – 12/07/2012 20:56 If ever we need to remember that we are about […]
– Session Summary As Chandler Bing once said on Friends, “Can open, worms everywhere…” #UKEdchat […]
– Session Summary The discussion started with teachers sharing the organisation of their sessions. Most […]
– You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
– Session Summary [pullquote]CPD = vital, often neglected +poorly done / paid lip service. Vital […]