We have gathered all the videos together at Scoop.it.
Click on the Summary InfoGrahic below to open in PDF, where all video links and tweets are clickable to the original source. The circular images link directly to the iPad apps described in the videos.
- James Abela (@eslweb) Vector Drawing with PowerPoint – View the video here.
- Lee Parkinson (@ICT_MrP) – The power of the internet to inspire writing. View the video here.
- Alessio Bernardelli (@asober or @Collaborat_Ed) – Peer Assessment with Aurasma. View the video here.
- Jon Tait (@TeamTait) – The Global Classroom; how to use SKYPE to create a global classroom. View the video here.
- Hannah Tyreman (@HannahTyreman) – Feedback strategies and methods. View the video here.
- David Obst (@david_obst) – How to make your own high-speed video. View the video here.
- Martin Burrett (@ICTmagic) – Tricks and Treats for your classroom. View the video here.
- Andy Lewis (@iTeachRE & @TalkingDonkeyRE) – “Dazzle Us!” Our Family Learning Project. View the video here.
- Danny Nicholson (@dannynic) – Interactive resources for teaching Science. View video here.
- Andy Knill (@aknill) – Mishmash reflection. View the video here.
- Daniel Harvey (@DanielHarvey9) – Applying research models to classroom practice. View the video here.