–We are delighted to announce the launch of our online magazine (E-Zine) which is now live. Editor, Martin Burrett, has put the publication together with a mix of articles focused on pedagogy, and sharing practice written by teachers who are keen to share their experiences. Freely available online, the aim of the magazine is to share ideas, resources and give an insight to practice currently taking place in classrooms across the globe.
In this first issue:
- Rachel Jones offers 10 tips about developing higher order thinking skills in your learners.
- Martin Burrett explores the Chinese schooling system.
- Emma Hardy celebrates the opportunities for Key Stage One (5-7) teachers.
- Mark Anderson highlights how the use of technology can support learning.
- Andy Knill shares his experiences of using a SOLO Taxonomy, and why it is worthy of exploration.
- Steve Crowther explains how he has swapped his brush for a stylus, now embracing digital art.
- Stephen Lockyer brands his classroom.
- On the bookshelf, we review Hywel Roberts “Oops! Helping Children Learn Accidently“
Click on the image above, or visit www.ukedchat.com/ezine to visit this first issue. We are also looking for contributions for future issues, so if you have an idea for and article or feature, please contact the magazine editor (Martin Burrett) at email@example.com