–Following on from the tremendous success of our first UKEd Magazine launched last month, receiving fantastic feedback, subscriptions and a huge number of readers, the February issue of the publication is now available. Edited by Martin Burrett, this month the e-zine has contributions from:
- Tom Bigglestone, who explores the benefits of Philosophy for Children (P4C).
- Chris Healey, who write about homework in the digital Age.
- John Pearce, advocates that teachers pledge a pedagogical oath.
- James Abela gives us a global perspective, writing about his experience in Thailand.
- Andy Knill waves the flag for the SOLO Taxonomy.
- UKEdChat Exclusive feature asked teachers what jobs they do if quit the profession.
- Martin Burrett tells of various highlights observed at BETT this year.
- Sharon Jones debates how debating can benefit pupils.
- David Moody shares some Stickmen without Arms!
- Tina Watson explains how she supports pupils to fill the blank pages.
- Leon Cych gives tips on how to produce professional video and audio with pupils.
- We review the book “The Philosophy Shop“, edited by Peter Worley.
Would you like to get involved in writing/advertising/being featured in a future edition? Please visit out EZINE page for further details.