-The Technology Subject Special celebrates the impact on ICT, computing, computer science and coding with a focus on answering these questions:
- What aspect of ICT has made the biggest impact in your school/practice (hardware or software)? (8.01)
- If money was no problem, how would you advance/improve the ICT provision in your school? However, Money IS a problem – What tips do you have for getting the most out of your budget? (8.07)
- What is the biggest fear among colleagues about the changes in emphasis on computing & coding in your curriculum? (8.17)
- Tips/Ideas on how can technology foster a culture of creativity and critical thinking? (8.25)
- How can primary and secondary teachers support each other in developing Tech skills? (8.33)
- What is your favourite piece of #EdTech and/or your favourite website used with pupils? (8.42)
- What are the types of ICT resources that teachers would most like to see/benefit from? (8.51)
Join the conversation from 8pm, when we are joined by @clairegowland who will be co-hosting the session with us.
Here are a few highlights from the session:
This session is supported by the AQA Computer Science competition. Click here for details to freely get your pupils involved in this fantastic initiative.