-Co-hosted by @lisibo and @icpjones (supported by @Teachitlang), this Subject Special had a focus on Modern Foreign Languages being taught across schools in the UK. Six questions were set:
- What’s your favourite #MFL activity?
- How do you/ will you assess your pupils with #MfL Progress?
- What great foreign literature have you used in lessons? From primary to post-16?
- What Which lang(s) are taught in primary and what songs/methods/rhymes work best?
- Is there a place for technology in MFL? #ukedchat &/or what tech/programmes/apps do you use?
- What’s your ‘can’t live without’ MfL tool?
Whilst the summary is being compiled, here is a storify from the session:
This session was supported by: