-Date: Thursday 26th June 2014
Design and Technology (D&T) covers various skills and crafts across all sectors of education, so in celebration of such design thinking and creativity, the UKEdChat Design and Technology Subject Special asked these questions:
- What is your favourite D&T activity? Showcase if possible.
- Complete this sentence: “D&T should be given more curriculum priority because…“
- What are the key skills for mastering a D&T piece of work?
- Design thinking can be applied in all subject areas. Give examples where this has worked in your practice.
- What iPad/Android/Chrome Edu Apps can you/do you use to support the design process?
- How is it possible for primary/secondary colleagues to share best practices within the D&T subjects?
The Storify/summary from the session is below:
Summary InfoGraphic from the Session:
Click here to open/save as a PDF, or click image to enlarge.
Read about other UKEdChat Subject Specials by clicking here |