-The latest edition of UKEdMagazine is now available (online) with another fantastic mix of contributions, articles and reviews.
Although there is a science focus within this edition, there certainly is something for everyone (see the contents below). Remember, you can order the printed version of our special print trial UKEdMagazine edition here, which offers some great reading for the summer holidays.
- Danny Nicholson shows how you can Tour the Universe from your Classroom (Page 4).
- Andy Knill shares some great Geography resources (Page 8).
- A Promoted Article focusing on Life Skills and Work Experience from Barclays (Page 10).
- Martin Burrett reviews The What on Earth Wallbooks (Page 13).
- Ian Pratt shares how to rekindle that learning feeling (Page 15)
- Bryn Llewellyn writes about PE, School Sport & Physical Literacy (Page 16)
- We review Talk-Less Teaching written by Isabella Wallace and Leah Kirkham (Page 18).
- Becky Simmonds & Colin Riddell talk about their (school) trip to China (Page 20).
- Alessio Bernardelli waves the flag for using technology in the classroom (Page 23).
- Paul Wright tackles the issue of engaging boys in the classroom (Page 28).
- Rebecca Stacey writes about her experiences of using SKYPE within lessons (Page 30).
Click on the page numbers to access the article directly within this issue.