Figuring out who is going to sit next to whom, and which pupils need to avoid each other when working in groups can be a head-ache at the start of each new school year, as many teachers try to accommodate each of their students to help them concentrate on the learning adventures ahead. Many of us have sat with scraps of paper, as though plotting a battle or wedding reception, moving people around, based on friendships, ability and so on. Now you can throw those scraps of paper away with the Seat Charter app for iOS, which lets you create your dream seating plan – easily moving the pupils around the virtual classroom until the correct formulae is sorted.
Some of the features of this app include:
- Easily add graphics that represent chairs, tables, labels and more for your meetings, events, classrooms or anything else!
- An App like this would not be complete without the ability to save your work and load it back to adjust later! Easily save your charts and load them back later to adjust or improve your arrangements.
- Customise the background of your room with any pictures from your photo library or use the built in background.
- Snap To Grid: Makes it super-easy to line up images for a perfectly organized chart!
- Multiple Font Choices: Multiple different fonts to choose from for labelling your Seating Charts!
- Randomise people with the touch of a button without changing the layout of the room.
- Exporting to your Photos or E-Mail the chart to anyone just a tap away!
SeatCharter for iPad is currently priced at £1.99* available from the Apple App Store, click on the icon below: