For this session, #ukedchat co-hosted the next in our series of Subject Special, as we focus and celebrate all things mathematics. Colleen Young co-hosted along side, with this being an opportunity for teachers at all stages to share ideas, resources and tips which help pupils progress in the subject – aimed at Early Years, Primary, Secondary and non specialists who are on the look out for resources to help the teaching and learning process.
The session asked the following six questions:
- What are some of your key mathematical questions you use in lessons? Share your favourite maths starter activity.
- What are your favourite maths resource sites for inspiration? Who are inspired maths tweeters you follow?
- Which maths topic do your students struggle the most with? What support strategies do you use for them?
- Homework … Which are the most successful strategies you use for maths?
- Maths and computing go hand in hand. How are you tapping into this connection?
- Final call. Please showcase your favourite aspects of maths teaching / resources / tips.
Check out the Storify from the session below…
Archive on next page…
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment