Geography is much more than maps or working outdoor. To know a place takes you closer to understanding its people, its future and the interaction of what you can see and what is hidden from everyday view.
1) What are your favourite geography apps and websites that you love to use in the classroom?
2) What are your top tips to ensure ALL students have access to fieldwork, and how do you bring far away places to life in your classroom?
3) How are you implementing assessment and feedback to meet the new KS3 Geography curriculum?
4) How do you ensure a successful transition within a students geographical education from Key Stage 2-5?
5) If you could have any speaker into your classroom, who would it be and why?