The May 2015 edition is packed with classroom ideas, resources and activities with a focus on Geography relevant to primary and secondary school teachers. You can also obtain a free printed copy of the magazine, paying only for postage and packaging. Click here to visit our store or order, or have the printed magazine delivered to you each month by easily subscribing here.
The articles in this edition include:
- Using MineCraft in Education by @dannynic
- How can Teachers make Global Connections? by @davidErogers
- Teaching Grit in the Classroom by @barbblackburn
- Literacy in Context by @ThisIsLiamM
- Subject Knowledge: Knowing your Stuff by @rlj1981
- What is the point of Residential Field-Trips? by @GeoDebs
- Pollution: The Developing World Pandemic by @EstherWiredu
- To The message is sent… Now what?? by @NEFeghali
- Using GPS in the classroom by @ICTMagic
Freely read all UKEdMagazines Online by Clicking Here
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment