The latest in a series of Subject Specials, this PE (Physical Education) session aims to encourage sharing resources, ideas and pedagogy within the subject. The session is co-hosted by Liam McGowan, and will focus on the following questions:
- Should any PE sports be given more attention in schools?
- Practical activities and lessons: What works for you?
- How can we maintain an interest in PE as children go through school?
- How can we ensure quality PE provision when taught by teachers who don’t enjoy the subject?
- Swimming – How do your schools cater for swimming and what effective changes have you made in light of the new curriculum?
- How do you / could we increase the participation rate of pupils in sports clubs outside of school?
Easily join the session on Twitter via the #UKEdChat hashtag from 8pm