Following the success of the event in 2014, @lisibo and @icpjones return to co-host the latest of our Subject Special #ukedchat sessions. The questions have been finalised, and will be released in ten minute intervals:
- What’s the best part of your job in MFL? (8.01 pm)
- What is your latest preferred tool/activity in class? (8.11 pm)
- What’s best way to deal with ‘thorny issue’ of transition KS2-KS3? (8.21 pm)
- How can pupils best be prepared for the end of CA at GCSE? & How do you feel about plans to make MFL compulsory again at KS4? (8.31 pm)
- What’s your favourite ‘great work of literature’ as referenced in the PoS? (8.41 pm)
- What do you think of the plan to include translation at GCSE level? How can you best support pupils for this? (8.51 pm)
There is always plenty of opportunity to explore any other issues related to teaching MfL, so please join the session from 8pm this evening via the #UKEdChat tag.