Learn Chemistry Partnership is a free programme from the Royal Society of Chemistry that will connect your school with the world’s leading chemistry community. A local education coordinator will also liaise with you to keep you informed about events and activities in your area.
98% of teachers would recommend Learn Chemistry Partnership to another teacher*
When you register for Learn Chemistry Partnership, you become the advocate for chemistry education in your school and get information and resources that you can share with your colleagues and students.
And in recognition of your expertise and efforts, you’ll also get complimentary personal membership of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
When you join, you’ll get access to a wealth of free activities, special offers and exclusive benefits.
- Be the first to know about our latest online resources and lesson ideas.
- Get free print copies of Education in Chemistry and The Mole magazines.
- Save 25% on online CPD courses for all teachers at your school.
- Receive personal support with your complimentary membership of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Get free materials – like posters and pens – for your classroom.
The Royal Society of Chemistry supports teachers like you to inspire the next generation
This ever-expanding package of benefits, including engaging online resources and practical classroom ideas, will help get your students excited about chemistry and achieve their full potential in science.
Best of all, it’s free to sign up today.
*Source: Survey of 193 Learn Chemistry Partnership teachers conducted in November 2014