Wouldn’t it be great if your students could experience the same enthusiasm and excitement for chemistry that you bring to your lessons – outside of the classroom and with other students?
Now they can.
Encourage your students to join ChemNet, the Royal Society of Chemistry’s free online chemistry community for 14–18 year olds and they could be inspired to ask questions, support one another in their studies and career choices, and share information and resources – all in a unique peer-led environment.
Moderated by current and former teachers, ChemNet offers expert advice and study help via a secure online forum exclusively for 14–18 year olds. They can also get information about chemical science careers and course options, and invitations to unique chemistry events, careers talks and industry visits.
Once your students are ChemNet members, they can:
- ask Dr ChemNet about exam questions;
- speak to Dr Careers about chemistry jobs, UCAS applications and study options;
- earn prizes and certificates for interacting on the website;
- enter regular competitions;
- get a monthly newsletter updating them about events in their region; and
- discover apps and websites relevant to their studies.
Plus, students who want to develop new skills and get more involved in the community can become bloggers, be part of the newsletter or even review chemistry apps, books and resources.
With ChemNet, your students get the advice, support and inspiration they need to get ahead – encourage them to join today.
Click here for more information