- Great practical ideas for those wanting to initiate their own classroom research
- Explores all aspects of classroom research
- Questions to the reader to help understanding
- A fantastic glossary which explains the research terms clearly
- A great easy read for those wanting to explore classroom research options
With knowledge of scientific method teachers can conduct their own research into areas of particular interest in their classrooms, taking control of education research and using it to inform their practice. They can, for example, assess the impact of different pedagogies and prove which strategies work, which can ultimately enhance learning and attainment for pupils and drive whole-school improvement.
Teacher-Led Research is an essential guide for anyone wanting to conduct randomised controlled trials, carry out their own classroom-based studies, collaborate with other schools on projects or just better understand teacher-led research and what it could mean for their practice.
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment