Following the online poll, this session explored, “How do you avoid the summer attainment dip in your pupils?”. In particular, the session asked:
- Shouldn’t summer be a time to unwind and should we accept the dip as a consequence of better well-being?
- Is a long summer holiday the best configuration for the school year?
- How can we help pupils build up good habits in term time to avoid the summer dip?
- What are your top activities, projects, ideas and tips for avoiding the dip?
- How can pupils transitioning be school ready over the summer?
- How should teachers stay sharp and motivated to avoid their own dip over the summer?
Will appear here soon…