Whilst we’re at the BETT2017 show in London, we figured it would be a great idea to focus the questions for this #UKEdChat session at EdTech. The poll closed, and the winning title was: Helping non-EdTech’ers with EdTech!.
This is aimed at teachers and school leaders who can see the potential of EdTech to support teaching and learning, but become frustrated that other teaching colleagues are scared or worried to use technology.
Specifically, the question will ask:
- What piece of EdTech do you think could be utilised more in your setting?
- How do you challenge colleagues who “don’t do tech”?
- What has been the most widely accepted piece of EdTech in your setting?
- How is it possible to implement EdTech when the school leadership team doesn’t believe in investing in tech?
- How do you incorporate students/pupils into releasing new EdTech strategies?
- What piece of EdTech would you like to see in your school, if budgets were no constraint?
Join the #UKEdChat session from 8pm on Thursday 26th January 2017 via the #UKEdChat hashtag on Twitter.