#UKEdChat Session 377 – Thursday 26th October 2017
On the back of our first UKEdChat Online Conference, offering plenty of learning opportunities for educators globally, implementing the CPD (Continuing Professional Development) tips and ideas into the classroom can demand attention, thought and support. How is it possible to implement CPD gained in the classroom to help improve the teaching and learning process.
Fundamentally, this session will ask:
- What is the most effective/impactful CPD you have ever received?
- How did you manage to implement this CPD change into your teaching practice?
- How measurable, or noticeable, was the impact you found on your CPD?
- How can school leaders ensure that all CPD instigates positive change?
- What elements of CPD are lacking for you, and how can this be addressed?
- How do you, and your colleagues, share the CPD they’ve received?
- How do you make formal/informal notes when attending a CPD session?
Click to view archive: 377-Putting CPD into Practice