How to be an Outstanding Primary Teaching Assistant£16.99*
- This book is an excellent guide for both new and experienced teaching assistants.
- A valuable resource to help teaching assistants define and understand their role enabling them to provide the best possible learning experience for children.
- This easy to read, go-to guide will help develop and strengthen the working relationship between teacher and TA.
- Based on a wealth of classroom experience it provides a range of easy to implement ideas to improve and support teaching and learning.
- Classroom organisation, individual needs, working with small groups, this book has it all.
Teaching Assistants are increasingly required to work with small groups of children in order to raise their academic achievement, develop their social, emotional development and encourage a better understanding of the world around them. This requires TAs to have certain skills and strategies in their toolbox that will allow them to support children throughout their school career, whatever their ability or need. This easy-to-use book includes creative advice to how to best assist both the teacher within the classroom and the children they teach, including those with special educational needs, English as an additional language, or behavioural difficulties.
Disclosure: This is an independently written review by UKEdChat, with online promotions and features paid for by Bloomsbury Education, who had no editorial input.
*Prices specified correct at time of review publication, but are subject to change.