- Explores the interrelationships between different ideas in evidence-based teaching.
- A well researched and sourced book highlighting the research map in relation to evidence based teaching.
- Investigates ideas that teachers can put into action for evidence based teaching.
- Offers ideas, resources and signposts to help plan for implementation.
- Focuses on the changes and educational policies of the system in England, but could be transferred for ideas in other countries.
(Provided by Critical Publishing)
This book provides a critical overview of evidence-based teaching, with balanced and reflective consideration given to arguments supporting various approaches to increasing the use of evidence in teaching and arguments that raise doubts about, or problems with, these approaches. It offers practical advice on how to implement evidence-based teaching and help with reflectively in evaluating its success.
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment