15-Minute STEM Quick, Creative Science, Technology, Engineering And Mathematics Activities For 5–11-Year-Olds£16.99
- Each activity is easily accessible to teachers and practitioners, creating fun-filled challenges to help develop skills.
- Guidance and resources provided within the book, making the planning process simple for teachers.
- Activities cover all ranges of abilities and ages within the primary school.
- A focus on "What we are learning?" with every activity.
- Includes links to different professions, linking the activities with real-life relevance, helping aspirations.
This innovative resource has been designed to reassure teachers and parents that they don’t need to be experts to deliver high-quality STEM education. Each of the 40 activities includes step-by-step instructions, takes just 15 minutes to complete and can be resourced from everyday materials found in the classroom or at home. This means that, with minimal preparation, teachers can slot these cross-curricular activities into an otherwise busy day, broadening their pupils’ learning at no cost to their focus on core curriculum areas.
The activities make connections to real-world scenarios, helping children to understand how their learning is relevant to their future, and have been linked to conceptually similar STEM-related careers – all of which are individually profiled in a glossary at the back of the book. The practical, problem-solving element of each activity offers a great way for children to develop important soft skills such as creativity, critical thinking and spatial awareness.