Well-being has moved up the political and managerial agenda as well-being concerns have grown. In many schools ‘over-doing it’ has become a badge of honour and created an unsustainable arms-race of burn-out. But will this renewed focus by educational leaders make any difference? Does it need to, or sure we be responsible for our own well-being and for those around us?
In this #UKEdChat discussion, hosted by @helenpengelly, we will talk about well-being in schools and what teachers can do to support each other.
- What does wellbeing mean to you?
- What’s going well with wellbeing in your school right now?
- What does your school need to do more of to improve well-being?
- What does the leadership team do to set a good well-being example?
- How can you personally set a good well-being example?
- The best way to improve our wellbeing is working on our personal growth. What does that mean for you?
- How does your school support your personal development?
- What is the number one well-being takeaway for you from this chat?