Session 457: Paperwork, dealing with bad behaviours, internal petty politics. Hmm, there’s got to be some benefit, or ‘perk’, of teaching, surely? Obviously, there are loads of perks, and precious moments that happen on a daily basis in classrooms across every school or college setting.
Following the online #UKEdChat poll on Twitter, this session will explore some of the perks of teaching, celebrating those moments that make all the despair disappear.
The questions for this session are currently being compiled, but join the conversation on Twitter each Thursday from 8pm (UK time) via the #UKEdChat tag:
- Before becoming a teacher, did you think that being a teacher would have any perks? What were they?
- What perks does wider society think teachers have and what is the reality?
- What are the biggest perks of being a teacher?
- What perks keep you in the profession?
- Are they any perks outside of school for teachers?
- What perks would make a positive difference for recruiting teachers and keeping teachers in the profession?
- How do you think the perks of being a teacher has changed over time?
- Describe a memorable precious moment of interaction with your pupils
View the tweet archive here.
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment