Featuring practical advice and tips to inspire practitioners, carers and parents, this is a valuable resource for encouraging young children to talk about everyday skills in a context they can relate to.
The series uses simple, positive language and gorgeous full-colour illustrations to teach children aged 0-5 important personal and social skills. From making friends and sharing, to eating and tidying up, this series will help explore positive behaviour with children in a fun and friendly way.
- engaging colour illustrations throughout
- clear simple language that children can relate to
- a page providing guidance on what to observe, how to assess what is seen, and practical ideas to support each child’s next steps
- features a diverse range of characters
- perfect for reading at home and in school
- great to read aloud and for children who are just beginning to read