We’ve made it to the final day of the amazing #UKEdConf20 and what a journey it’s been. Today we finish with another amazing mix of educators offering resources, ideas and pedagogical inspiration – something for everyone.
We have built a certification programme accompanying the conference, encouraging you to reflect and engage further with the presentations to help develop your own professional development.
The schedule for today is below, but here are some important links:
- CERTIFICATION – Sign-up to enrol on the official certificate programme supporting the conference by clicking here. This CPD programme is also available after the conference.
- FORUM – Interact with the speakers directly in the live chat, or pop a question or thought about their presentation freely in the UKEdChat Online Forum by clicking here.
- BROCHURE – Download or print your free PDF copy of the official conference brochure by clicking here.
- JOIN LIVE – Join the sessions live using the registration information you have previously received, or click here to register and gain immediate access.
- PRESENTATIONS – Read more information about all the presentations by clicking here.
- DONATE – Access to the conference is free, but we welcome donations to help cover the costs in organising this event and to help develop further events in the future – If you wish to kindly donate towards the conference, please click here.
|Session 5||Session 6|
|10.01 – Tara Walsh||3.01 – Mine Conkbayir|
|10.18 – Gemma Sanchez & Liz Cronshaw||3.24 – Dan Whittaker|
|10.38 – Gulshan Kayembe||3.43 – Melissa Wells|
|11.05 – Bill Jerman||4.05 – James Hilton|
|11.29 – Andrew Jennings||4.25 – Ruth Whiteside|
|11.54 – Evelyn Haywood||4.41 – Mike Buchanan|
|12.11 – Ghobrini Rafik El Amine||5.24 – Jo Gray|
|12.29 – Fe Brewer||5.49 – Andy Griffith|
|12.49 – Rachel Culley||6.09 – Tatiana Popa|
|1.07 – Ellie Dix||6.30 – Tony Sheppard|
|1.30 – Karen Eamens||6.47 – Closing|