50 Fantastic Ideas for Forest School£10.99*
- Book filled with activities that spark creativity and encourage development and learning in a natural environment.
- Photos and ideas clearly set out throughout to help inspire practitioners..
- Each activity lists resources required, along with tips and health & safety considerations.
- Activities designed for all seasons, with engaging ideas to keep young minds occupied outdoors.
Supported by Bloomsbury Education
- Book supporting early years development.
- Easy-to-follow activities that encourage outdoor learning all year round.
- Photos and ideas clearly set out throughout to help inspire practitioners.
- Click here to view on Amazon UK.
Jamie Victoria Barnes, the creator of The Childcare Guru, uses her wealth of knowledge to present an invaluable resource filled with activities that spark creativity and encourage development and learning in a natural environment, perfect for helping young children enjoy a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
The benefits of rich outdoor learning experiences are second to none. Outdoor learning offers holistic development for every child and in a fast-paced world heavily focussed on technology, forest schools provide a stimulating and relaxed environment to learn in, away from time pressures and electric devices. 50 Fantastic Ideas for Forest School presents full-colour photographs and easy-to-follow activities from Forest School TV to natural art self-portraits to get young children outside and reconnecting with the natural world, supporting their emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
*RRP – Correct at the time of publication
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment