If your can't reach them you can't teach them£15.99*
- This is a highly reflective book for teachers who are encouraged to actively consider their teaching practice throughout, offering guidance for pedagogical self-improvement.
- Twelve comprehensive chapters guide the reader through reflective tasks that focus on building relationships, examining learning needs and learning intelligence.
- Plenty of space is given within the book for the reader to note down reflections, including some challenging questions that will explore core aspects of your teaching.
- Kevin reflects on his own vast experiences throughout the book, offering guidance and support to the reader on how he has reflected on his own professional practice to develop.
- This book is ideal for any teacher at any stage of their career who want to build effective learning relationships in their classroom, allowing reflections on pedagogical practice.
Supported by Critical Publishing
If only there was one simple answer to all your teaching concerns. There is!
This book argues that by focusing on building effective learning relationships with your pupils, everything else will fall into place. It can be the basis for positive behaviour management, stress reduction, student engagement and pupil progress. By identifying and then meeting the core set of needs we all possess in order to engage in any learning activity, you can improve teaching and learning and minimise challenge and stress. The text encourages you to reflect on your own practice throughout and plan for interventions and changes that will improve your teaching and the experiences of the learners in your care.
This is not a theory book or an academic research tome; it is a straight talking, practical, thought provoking and insightful look into the challenges of being the best teacher you can be. Suitable for whatever stage you are at in your career, and whatever age group you teach, this book proposes a narrative that can work alongside the ever-increasing range of educational initiatives to which teachers are exposed.
*RRP Price correct at time of review publication.
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment