Assemblies for all - Diverse and exciting assembly ideas for all Key Stage 2 children£19.99*
- 36 assemblies clearly laid out to be flexible and a dip-in resource covering a great mix of important subjects.
- Each assembly provides an overview, resource ideas and key messages to help teachers set the scene when delivering the sessions with great question prompt to keep pupils engaged.
- The sessions offer suggested scripts and ideas to follow through, some with stories attached, that are suitable for any junior school shared assembly.
- A group of assemblies come accompanied with slideshow presentations to help drive the key messages for the sessions.
- Subjects range from values-focused assemblies about justice, truth and courage to knowledge-based assemblies on subjects such as Black History Month and female scientists.
Supported by Bloomsbury Education
This exciting collection of diverse assemblies will engage children and is perfect for any teacher or school leader looking for inspiration.
Covering a range of different thought-provoking issues, each idea in this book has been successfully tried and tested in real assemblies. All the topics are current and ideal for stimulating discussion, ranging from values-focused assemblies about justice, truth and courage to knowledge-based assemblies on subjects such as Black History Month and female scientists. The book uses a variety of poems, objects, folktales and real-life stories to stimulate and inspire children’s thinking on topics from peace and perseverance to art and friendship.
This flexible, dip-in resource includes a variety of assembly formats and full scripts for every assembly. Some are standalone assemblies that can be delivered with minimal preparation, some come with accompanying slideshows online and some are more detailed assemblies requiring additional resources.
Written by an experienced headteacher dedicated to delivering assemblies that light a spark in all pupils, this resource is a must-have for all primary schools.
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment