Vocabulary Ninja Workbooks£3.49*
- A great series of workbooks for primary aged pupils, designed to help improve vocabulary skills.
- Andrew has created a great range of practical activities that can support children working on their vocabulary skills when at home.
- For teachers, suggesting these books to parents may be an idea to given additional support to children who need to build their vocabulary confidence.
- Each book includes advice for parents on home learning, answers to the questions, and the option to download a certificate.
- These workbooks are fantastic, and the age-appropriate exercises contained within each book will keep children learning.
As the development of literacy skills of children remains a key priority to many schools and parents, it is often too easy to be frustrated to find activities that young people enjoy, especially when there are other options at home.
Andrew Jennings has been on a mission to develop literacy skills of primary pupils for quite a few years now, and he understands the challenges that many parents face when trying to improve skills when away from school. In his new ‘Vocabulary Ninja Workbook’ series, Andrew has created a range of age-appropriate, challenging, yet fun activities that can be undertaken at home.
The series has a collection of six titles, one for each year group at primary, all packed with a variety of fun activities with full-colour illustrations for the different ages groups, including picture games, ‘word mazes, anagrams, labelling, ’code-breaking games, creative writing and synonym-matching. With clear activities and lots of colourful illustrations, they can be used as a fun way to get to grips with reading, writing and spelling. Click on the image below for more information.
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment