50 Fantastic Ideas for Making Music£10.99*
- A great resource for colleagues working in the early years to inspire music-making in your setting.
- Clear and vivid guidance is offered with each activity, encouraging the use of resources to hand.
- Judith offers top tips for each activity, encouraging inclusion, creativity, and developing skills.
- Some key musical terms are introduced in the book, making young learners familiar with musical terms.
- Activities within this book will create smiles with your young learners - each setting should be encouraged to include these music activities.
Supported by Bloomsbury Education Publishing
With over 40 books in the 50 Fantastic Ideas series there’s something for everyone – whether you’re a practitioner looking for new ideas or you want to try out a popular well-loved activity with a new twist.
50 Fantastic ideas for Making Music is packed full of fun and accessible ideas for singing, creating instruments from recycled materials, exploring sounds and making music together.
Whether you’re a specialist music teacher or a non-specialist looking for inspiration, this book is perfect for anyone looking to put the magic back into music in their Early Years setting with step-by-step instructions, tips to understand music terminology and suggestions for further development.
- Body percussion
- Ostinato loops
- Sound sculptors
- Notation notes
- Music from around the world
- Designing your own instrument
*RRP – Price correct at time of review publication.
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment