Yapping Away: Poems by Joshua Seigal£6.99*
- A brilliant creation of a variety of poems, carefully crafted by Joshua that can be used in any classroom to spark creativity and imagination.
- Humour and heartfelt poems will entertain young children, with amazing illustrations throughout to compliment the words.
- Playful poems will spark imaginations as young children will be faced with unexpected versions of familiar verses - a great example is Baa baa pink sheep.
- Joshua also adds value to the book by making suggestions at the end of the book on how children could write their own poetry, being inspired from poems in the book.
- A fun, humorous and fantastic collection of poems, ideally written for children up to 7 years old.
Joshua Seigal, winner of the 2020 Laugh Out Loud Book Awards, brings his raucous humour, creativity and wit to another brilliant collection of poems. Ideal for fans of Michael Rosen, this book will delight all young readers and fans of funny books.
From hilarious to heartfelt poems – and everything in between – this collection offers something for everyone. Discover the eight steps for having a successful tantrum, and why you should NEVER attend a Teddy Bear’s Picnic (you have been warned). Packed full of fun illustrations by Sarah Horne, and covering a range of imaginative topics, Yapping Away is the perfect follow-up to Joshua Seigal’s prize-winning collection I Bet I Can Make You Laugh.
*RRP – Price correct at time of review publication.