ime to...series - by Penny Tassoni, illustrated by Mel Four£5.99*
- Another fantastic addition to the Time to series, beautifully illustrated and crafted for young children.
- The latest books explore going to bed, going to nursery, caring, and getting dressed.
- All books offer opportunities for discussion, supporting language development, and reading skills.
- These books would be perfectly placed in any early years setting, offering a chance to develop core skills in young children.
Supported by Bloomsbury Education
Introducing Time To… a brand new series that uses simple, positive language and gorgeous full-colour illustrations to teach children aged 0-5 important personal and social skills. From making friends and sharing to eating and tidying up, this series will help explore positive behaviour with children in a fun and friendly way.
Featuring practical advice and tips to inspire practitioners, carers and parents, this is a valuable resource for encouraging young children to talk about everyday skills in a context they can relate to.
Click here to see other books in the series, in our previous review.
- engaging colour illustrations throughout
- clear simple language that children can relate to
- a page providing guidance on what to observe, how to assess what is seen, and practical ideas to support each child’s next steps
- features a diverse range of characters
- perfect for reading at home and in school
- great to read aloud and for children who are just beginning to read
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment