The first day (of 3) of the #UKEdChat 2022 Hybrid Conference commences today, with a fantastic line-up of presenters offering a great mix of CPD for educators globally.
We will be sharing snippets throughout the day on our @UKEdChat Twitter account (click here to view), and posting using the #UKEdConf22 Hashtag.
Some highlights today include:
- Action Jackson – How to motivate your learners to achieve
- Emily Hunt – Daring to innovate: six messages to empower learners
- Caroline Room – The process of re-designing a KS3 curriculum
- Tim Clarke & Henry Penfold – Using Microsoft Teams and OneNote in Primary schools to enhance in-school and home learning
- Jaya Hiranandani – Dos and Don’ts of Action Research in the Classroom
…and many, many more. To see the full programme, please click here. We hope to see you at the conference 🙂