The second day (of 3) of the #UKEdChat 2022 Hybrid Conference continues today, with another fantastic line-up of presenters offering a great mix of CPD for educators globally.
We will be sharing snippets throughout the day on our @UKEdChat Twitter account (click here to view), and posting using the #UKEdConf22 Hashtag.
Some highlights today include:
- Hywel Roberts – Presentation Title: Botheredness: Stories, Stance and Pedagogy
- Anita Devi & Jenny Bowers – Presentation Title: Making a SENCO well-being a reality
- Peppi Orfanogianni – Presentation Title: Teacher Wellbeing Problems and solutions
- Andy McNeilly – Presentation Title: Building Relationships Through Stories
- Lorna Baldry – Presentation Title: Organising Learning with Kindness
…and many, many more. To see the full programme, please click here. We hope to see you at the conference 🙂
You need to Login or Register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Be the first to comment