50 Fantastic Ideas to Encourage Diversity and Inclusion£12.99*
- Another fantastic resource packed with ideas and resources aimed at Early Years Practitioners
- Each activity underpins key early learning goals, encouraging the development of key skills.
- Practical activities are full explained, including the resources needed, ensuring all staff can support learning.
- As usual with this series, each activity is supported by a series of photographs.
- This book does what it says on the cover, and should be explored by colleagues in the early years who are looking to develop diversity and inclusive education.
A collection of 50 fun and effective activities to nurture kindness and inclusivity in your Early Years setting.
Covering important topics such as gender, race, ethnicity, age and mental health with positivity and openness, this book gives practitioners the confidence to build an inclusive environment for all children. Following the belief that children can be active agents of change, the ideas encourage children to ask questions, challenge prejudice and celebrate diversity through a range of learning experiences including making clay diyas to celebrate Diwali, exploring the world on a magic carpet, learning about other cultures through food and learning Makaton.