The Teacher Journal£14.99*
- This is a fantastic practical book for reflective teaching, with an incredible number of weekly reflection opportunities to allow bite-sized CPD.
- Each weekly reflection guides the reader to consider different aspects of teaching encouraging weekly considerations of 'favourite student quotes', and 'highlight of the week'.
- The book is split into the six main half-terms of the academic year, with relevant and engaging reflection opportunities.
- Of particular note are the 12 'Think Pieces', which consider different aspects of the professional development framework for England schools, encouraging further reflection, engagement and advancement in professional practice.
- This is more of an active learning diary than a book, and is a must for teachers at all stages in reflecting on their professional practice, in a positive, progressive, and engaging way.
The Teacher Journal is the must-have resource for early career teachers looking to thrive in their first role.
This one-of-a-kind hybrid journal is packed full of opportunities for professional development, practical information and relatable anecdotes from a teacher who knows. Its easily digestible content makes it perfect to use around a busy work schedule and includes ‘think pieces’ that explore current research and how to put it into practice with links to the Early Career Framework and Teaching Standards. By providing useful questions and prompts, this book helps early career teachers to self-reflect, prioritise their wellbeing and increase job satisfaction while avoiding burnout. It also offers space to track and record appraisal targets and evidence for professional reviews and formal assessment. The content is divided to reflect each school term, encouraging professional and personal growth throughout the entire academic year.
The Teacher Journal is the ultimate ‘What I wish I’d had’ toolkit to help ECTs create the strong foundations needed to succeed in their careers while maintaining self-care.