Live webinars are a great way of getting our audience to hear about your company, product or services. Booked at a time convenient to all, we help promote the live webinar for weeks up to the event to the UKEdChat communities, along with live promotions during the event, and then additional promotions to the recording after the event.
Using various platforms, where available, we offer the chance to host the live webinar remotely, at your location, or at a suitable studio. The only requirements needed are a strong and reliable internet connection.
Additionally, audio clips from the webinar will also be used in the UKEdChat podcast, and linking back to the full episode to encourage further engagement.
Guidance for webinars:
- The show plan should not exceed 45 minutes.
- A script of the webinar will be drawn up and agreed prior to broadcast.
- Timings are essential, so consideration will be required for a broadcast time.
- Ownership of the webinar will be shared between UKEdChat and your company, to be used for additional promotional features.
- The webinar template is a discussion-based format, so having multiple contributors into conversation is best advised.
- Social media promotions before, during and after the live webinar;
- Webinar advertised on ukedchat.com website for 7 days.
- Webinar featured on ukedchat.com website with space for resources and additional promotional text;
- Webinar audio clips featured on UKEd Podcast;
- Webinar live and recording also broadcast (when available) on Facebook, Twitter Video (Periscope) and YouTube channels;
- Full support in scripting and planning the episode.
- Webinar promoted and featured in our weekly E-mail bulletin, received by 14,000 educators.
- Travel (and accommodation) expenses met by UKEdChat staff if travelling to external location.
- Oxford University Press
- GL Assessment
- Team Satchel (Show my Homework)