Welcome to our Guest Blog page. If you would like us to consider a Guest Blog by you (for publishing online only), please complete the form below.
- If you are wanting to write for our UKEdMagazine, please see the information by clicking here.
- If you have blogged on your own website, you can request that we re-blog your article by clicking here.
- If you are wanting to promote a press release, please submit information by clicking here.
This page is intended for those without their own blog page, or wish to post exclusively to our community. Please note the terms and conditions below.
Guidance & Terms and Conditions
We select blog posts that, we feel, will inspire the UKEdChat Community that:
- Help develop classroom ideas;
- Resources for teachers at all phases of education;
- Classroom ideas that worked for you;
We avoid publishing:
- Rants! – Writing can help get those frustrations off your chest, but these are best placed on your own website;
- Open Letters – Especially to government ministers. Our site is visited by teachers beyond the borders of your country, so try to word your blog post that can help teachers generally;
- Offensive Language;
- Blogs that link back to commercial sites;
- Press releases (please click here to add a press release)
- Blog entries that are overly political.
By submitting, you give UKEd.Media Limited (trading as UKEdChat) the right to copy the text from your submission. You agree that the content is yours, and it is original to the best of your knowledge and is not restricted by copyright by any other publishers. Commercial posts/blog will not be re-posted (including links to paid-for resources or products). You acknowledge that we may edit your blog slightly in accordance with our publishing style guidelines.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE TO PUBLISH SUBMITTED BLOGS.