Get rewards, exclusives, early access and give-aways
Become a UKEdChat Patron
We are currently giving away CPD books to every new Patron (UK only).
Sign up for ‘Social Thanks’ or higher to be entered into our weekly give-away.
See the full list of books you can choose from
Note: Amazon links added for browsing book details to help patrons decide.
- 100 Ideas for Primary Teachers: Differentiation by Rachel Orr http://amzn.to/2AojvJZ
- 100 Ideas for Primary Teachers: Supporting Children with Dyslexia by Gavin Reid and Shannon Green http://amzn.to/2j3TI5O
- 100 Ideas for Secondary Teachers: Engaging Learners – Jon Tait http://amzn.to/2j2VvYD
- 100 Ideas for Secondary Teachers: Outstanding History Lessons – Emily Thomas http://amzn.to/2zzUU7T
- 100 ideas for Secondary teachers: Tutor Time by Molly Potter http://amzn.to/2AmPTwK
- 100 Ideas Secondary: Supporting Students with Autism – Claire Bullock http://amzn.to/2hM2uSg
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Exploring Food by Judit Horvath http://amzn.to/2iya171
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Fearless Play by Judit Horvath http://amzn.to/2iAU2VB
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Investigations by Sally and Phill Featherstone http://amzn.to/2zlLf3Y
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Small World Provocations by Judit Horvath http://amzn.to/2izM0fx
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for things to do with Mud and Clay by Judit Horvath http://amzn.to/2AoknOL
- A Creative Approach to Teaching Science – Nicky Waller
- A Practical Guide to Nature-Based Practice by Niki Buchan http://amzn.to/2AnhI7V
- An Anthology of Educational Thinkers by Sally Featherstone http://amzn.to/2hi4Bx6
- Best of the Best: Progress by Isabella Wallace http://amzn.to/2AlWd7A
- Bloomsbury CPD Library: Stretch and Challenge by Debbie Light http://amzn.to/2j5M7Uj
- Bloomsbury CPD Library: Supporting Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities – Cherryl Drabble http://amzn.to/2AmUm2u
- Bloomsbury Curriculum Basics: Teaching Primary Geography by Stephen Scoffham & Paula Owens http://amzn.to/2AmKhlW
- Boys will be Brilliant by Linda Tallent & Gary Wilson http://amzn.to/2AkkxXn
- Clean Language in the Classroom by Julie McCracken by Julie McCracken http://amzn.to/2j5ulAu
- Coping with Crisis: Learning the lessons from accidents in the Early Years by Bernadina Laverty and Catherine Reay http://amzn.to/2An9TiI
- Developing Self-Confidence in Young Writers – Steve Bowkett http://amzn.to/2j6QRc1
- Effective Transition into Year One – Alistair Bryce-Clegg http://amzn.to/2j4ufZO
- Getting it Right in Reception by Neil Farmer http://amzn.to/2AlGepY
- How to be an Outstanding Early Years Practitioner by Louise Burnham http://amzn.to/2z0SGgP
- How to be an Outstanding Primary School Teacher – David Dunn http://amzn.to/2j88yIA
- How to be an Outstanding Primary Teaching Assistant – Emma Davie http://amzn.to/2j4OVkC
- How to create a Quirky Classroom by Gemma L Whitelock http://amzn.to/2hLdE9Z
- JumpStart! Poetry – Pie Corbett http://amzn.to/2j6RHFH
- Jumpstart!: Literacy – Games and Activities for Ages 7-14 – Pie Corbett http://amzn.to/2hLFPp8
- Making Every English Lesson Count: Six principles to support great reading and writing by Andy Tharby http://amzn.to/2Alvgkm
- Making Every Science Lesson Count: Six principles to support great science teaching by Shaun Allison http://amzn.to/2iyMzX0
- Making Sense of Neuroscience in the Early Years by Sally Featherstone http://amzn.to/2j78R67
- Motivating Unwilling Learners in Further Education by Susan Wallace http://amzn.to/2Alp7EO
- Outstanding Teaching: Engaging Learners – Andy Griffith and Mark Burns http://amzn.to/2j4unIM
- Perfect ICT Every Lesson – Mark Anderson http://amzn.to/2hKnqt3
- Practical Behaviour Management for Primary School Teachers – Tracey Lawrence http://amzn.to/2j2JQsO
- Reading for Pleasure: A Passport to Everywhere by Kenny Pieper http://amzn.to/2AmME8t
- Talk-Less Teaching: Practice, Participation and Progress by Isabella Wallace & Leah Kirkman http://amzn.to/2izrBHF
- Teach Like Your Hair’s on Fire – Rafe Esquith http://amzn.to/2j2JT7Y
- Teach. Reflect. Doodle…: Tips for survival, best practice advice and activities that will get you through another year at the chalkface! by Paul Wright http://amzn.to/2j4t6BJ
- Teaching, Learning and Sherbet Lemons – Nina Jackson http://amzn.to/2j2mkMx
- The Best Job in the World – Vic Goddard http://amzn.to/2izKRoC
- The Dyslexia Assessment by Gavin Reid and Jennie Guise http://amzn.to/2j2QcZd
- The Little Book of Dylexia – Joe Beech http://amzn.to/2zztpeK
- The Little Book of My Neighbourhood (Little Books) by Judith Harries http://amzn.to/2iAQq5Z
- The Little Book of Talk by Judith Dancer http://amzn.to/2iFJybh
- The Perfect (Ofsted) School Governor – Tim Bartlett http://amzn.to/2j2Yosz
- The Perfect SENCo Natalie Packer http://amzn.to/2j2XvjB
- The Perfect Teacher – Jackie Beere http://amzn.to/2zB8PL2
- This Much I Know About Mind Over Matter … Improving Mental Health in Our Schools by John Tomsett http://amzn.to/2hK1X3q
- Time to Discover Maths by Trudi Fitzhenry and Karen Murphy http://amzn.to/2Aod4a2
- Will You be My Friend? by Molly Potter http://amzn.to/2Ankeen
- Write Your Own Fantasy – Pie Corbett http://amzn.to/2j63JPX
- Write Your Own Mystery – Pie Corbett http://amzn.to/2j4HJVt
UKEdChat is a not-for-profit social enterprise and is crowdfunded by our community. It is our mission to help teachers improve what they do in the classroom via social media and other online platforms. UKEdChat is an open community of educators who share teaching ideas via online discussions, videos, downloadable resources, articles, our magazine, podcasts, UKEd.Careers listings and our directory, all completely free.
UKEdChat is constantly improving what we do and your support will help us keep UKEdChat open, free and innovating for everyone.
Benefits for ALL UKEdChat Patrons:
- Get exclusives and early access to teaching resources, articles, videos and more. These posts here are only available for patrons.
- All patrons get access to our Online Conferences and the archive presentations for no extra cost.
- Direct how UKEdChat develops and request things you think we should be developing for you.
- Make your voice heard via the Patron Community feed.
FAQ: Why is this page in US$ for a UK-based organisation?
Patreon is a unique platform which allows fans of creators, like UKEdChat, to make donations for the content created and earn rewards. However, the platform is currently only able to price reward levels in US$ currently. If GB£ becomes available, we will look at switching.
Would you like to promote an event, course, a job vacancy, a product or service, or something else for a starting price of less than £10?
Add a promotional message to our popular UKEd Magazine and be seen by tens of thousands of educators.
See details and get started via uked.chat/ukedclassifieds
- Get exclusive/early access to resources, videos and more via our private Patreon feed for ALL supporters.
- Exclusive or discounted access to UKEdChat events and conferences for ALL supporters.
- We’ll send you a ‘thank you’ email and talk about what a special person you are the UKEdChat office.
Choose a tier below this line to be included in the weekly give-away reward draw
Give-aways include books, edtech, stationary, Amazon vouchers and more!