CPD learning by observation. Article by Kelly Leonard.
Questions are a key factor in the success or otherwise of a classroom.
I can’t use technology in the classroom…I’m from a different generation!
Are the curious minds of children becoming lazier about the world around them?
This is a re-blog post originally posted by Euan Douglas, and published with kind permission.
As part of my NPQML qualification I am required to lead an initiative within my
It consumed every evening and at least one day of the weekend. I had no
In 6S this year our maths set has been working extremely hard. In particular we
This is a re-blog post originally posted by Lisa Pettifer and published with kind permission. The
– Article Extract from November 2014 UKEdMagazine – Click here to read the full article
– Sometimes Friday can seem aeons away, but when it does eventually arrive you realise
– Following a poll, this #ukedchat session explored strategies to help engage reluctant mathematicians. As
-Co Hosted by @rlj1981 and @ICTEvangelist – Looking back/forward on the school year. Thursday 7th
– Exploring how other people live their lives can be challenging when you and your
– Social Media is great for sharing ideas and practice, being one of the main
Copyright © 2010-2023 UKEdChat is part of UKEd.Media Limited