Terms and conditions of reblogging:
- You give UKEdChat.com, UKEd.Academy or UKEd.Careers the right to copy the text from your blog article, linking back to the original post on your website.
- You agree that the content is yours, and it is original to the best of your knowledge, and is not restricted by copyright by any other publishers.
- You confirm that you have not been paid to write the article, or are writing your article on behalf of a commercial company or establishment.
- Commercial posts/blog will not be re-posted (including links to paid-for resources or products).
- We are only able to re-blog posts, if submitted by the original author – If you are posting a Guest Blog which is hosted on your site, you must e-mail consent from the original author, distinctly allowing UKEdChat to re-post, to email@example.com.
- You acknowledge that we may edit your blog slightly in accordance with our publishing style guidelines.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE TO PUBLISH SUBMITTED BLOGS.